3D Printing - Business
3D PRINTING BENEFITS
- CREATE OR PROTOTYPE FASTER Nowadays, companies are forced to reduce the product development phase to maximize their market competitiveness. One way to achieve this is 3D printing. This technique can materialize faster your ideas or products.
- CREATION OF COMPLEX FORMS/ PARTS One important 3D printing benefit is to materialize ideas with highly complex shapes, normally impossible to do with conventional production methods.
- LOWER DEVELOPMENT COSTS In most situations, 3D printing offers cost effective prototyping compared to machining techniques or molding. Indeed, the preparation and configuration time to print parts is nearly inexistant, making 3D printing a perfect solution for a low volume production scenario.
- ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY In some cases, 3D printing makes it possible to manufacture parts directly assembled and functional without printing the components separately.
- Casting or molding masters
- Tooling parts
- Template for production
- Promotional items
- Replacement of obsolete parts
- Medical or scientifics models
- Electronics housing
- Rapid prototyping
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Development
Note: Meeting the following specifications allows you to get your order in a period of 3-7 business days! *
|Colors||Ivory beige, White, Blue, Yellow, Black, Red, Orange, Green, Grey.|
|Material||Polymer ABS Plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a thermoplastic resistant at 100 Degrees Celsius temperature without deformation)|
|Printing Method||Printing Method: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Printing dimension per piece||8 inches x 8 inches x 6 inches (Metric: 20.32 cm x 20.32 cm x 15.24 cm) (Assemblies available)|
|Thickness average print layers||0.01 inch (0.254 mm)|
|*Leading Notes: Delivery time depends of orders currently waiting and will be specified in the quote.
For different applications / processes / materials, delivery time will vary, depending on the application process.